Post a trick thread!

braintwister combos never stopped being cool.

11 Likes

Braintwister combos are the coolest. I don’t care what anyone says.

5 Likes

Wait, you did that on a 1A yoyo? That’s sick

2 Likes

Yeah! I don’t have a 4A yoyo yet but this style is just so much fun. I can’t just wait and not play 4A until mine gets delivered so I’ve been using a Sage, which is the only slim bearing yoyo I feel like abusing. Around the arm is probably my favorite trick, but today I learned a bunch of 4A triangles and I want to start throwing them in at the end of every trick I do haha.

5 Likes

You have such an amazing FrontStyle! Lovely to watch. Thanks you for posting that!

3 Likes

What offstring yoyo did you order?

I ordered the Japan Technology trial set from their website which was a great deal. It comes with an Amulette and a Mirage for a really big discount when you factor in the free shipping they offer. I thought about getting a cheaper option like a Flight or something but I just really want to try JT’s 4A stuff.

2 Likes

Okay, nice. I wonder how good you’re gonna be with a real offstring yoyo

3 Likes

I definitely feel like my accuracy for a lot of basic stuff is going way up because of this lol, but spin times are where I’m really suffering. I want to do a couple techy/repeater elements already but I just don’t have enough spin time to get through more then 2-3 reps before I need to get out and bind or regen.

I’m also super excited to get to try out soloham at some point when I’m more comfortable playing on a real 4A yoyo.

3 Likes

smol rejection

8 Likes

insane

1 Like

first time with an unresponsive yoyo and i love it…also learned a new trick today also decided to shoot this with my real camera and not my iphone

10 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I just discovered a way to enter a behind the back trapeze. But I don’t know yet what to do from there.

6 Likes

Learnd a few new elements from @ChrysaeThrows (check out his stuff! ) and started to build a combo. Here the first evolution.

4 Likes

Just got this quick little Blaise Becker hop tower down.

5 Likes

Thats nuts. It reminds me a lot of Jonh Wolfe.

1 Like

Fun with hooks.

6 Likes

Some stuff I’ve been working on

6 Likes

Some repeaters

8 Likes