Post a trick thread!

Here’s a great tutorial for you guys!

2 Likes

I just learned the whip to 1.5 mount and I’m already adding it into my favorite trick. Also doesn’t this yoyo sound so beautiful? Did you hear it sing when I landed the 1.5 mount…

Yoyo used: The Vow by @FewandFarBetween

String used: Nytro by @MattB

3 Likes

Adding the superflow element after the whip to 1.5 mount was not easy to hit the first time. Happy that I hit it pretty clean here!

Yoyo used: Bimetal proto by @FewandFarBetween

5 Likes

Nice, you’re progressing fast

2 Likes

Thank you bro! I’m definitely trying to learn as much as I can and have been practicing for many hours a day. Gotta keep grinding to get ready for contest. Will post my first 5a trick soon

2 Likes

:leg: :leg: :leg:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

2 fully freestyle tricks

7 Likes

Wow very nice!! What makes a trick a “freestyle trick”?

1 Like

I’m curious to know this as well

Thanks, I mean that I didn’t have a planned trick. I came up with those tricks on the spot by combining elements I know almost subconsciously.

4 Likes

You came up with them on the spot? You absolute tech king, that’s amazing.

2 Likes

That’s :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:. Not easy to do

1 Like

I landed an off axis beesting today!!! I’m so hyped!! I was just practicing but the music I was listening to was so strong that I just spontaneously tried to throw an off axis trick (I never attempted that) and I landed it on my second try!
I had to record it, here it is

I can now do off axis too :rofl: Let’s goooooooo
I saw a japanese player on instagram once do a beesting repeater off axis and it looked like he was swinging nunchakus around, I hope that I will soon learn this too

5 Likes

You’re insane with it! Keep up the great work

2 Likes

I’m finally getting comfortable doing some basic horizontal tricks. The progress has been insane lately. Love looking back and seeing how far I’ve come. And I’m learning horizontal with an organic haha.

Yoyo used: The Elysium by @FewandFarBetween

6 Likes

Kento + Ryan Gee inspo

12 Likes

Keep up the great work my friend. Impressive skills

2 Likes

I thought you reversed the footage through editing when you did the mach 5, that’s sick.
Is there a tutorial for this mach five to GT?

1 Like

I wish this thread was more active

1 Like