Post a trick thread!

Yeah I think this board is more on the collecting side of this hobby
But we can change that by posting tricks😆

1 Like

That’s what I’ve come to the conclusion of as well… I mean don’t get me wrong…I love when I get a new yoyo… but… what I love about getting it… is seeing what the thing can do haha. Kinda crazy to think people could get into a hobby like yoyoing to just collect… but I mean hey…people collect stamps haha. I just feel like most of these collectors (not all) that don’t also work on improving their skills… are more likely to get burnt out and leave the hobby.

2 Likes

I think that playing 2-4 hours a day and waking up 4am to get more practice time in is more prone to feeling burnt out than collecting yoyos😂

2 Likes

I like to collect just so I can do my new tricks with a different yoyo/ color. So I can have a different yoyo to change up my style for the day —

2 Likes

Touché! Only if you don’t enjoy doing it though! I only do this because I am so passionate and when I’m passionate about something I go all in. Also I’m very adhd and always need to be doing something… especially with my hands. Yoyoing helps me so much

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t post tricks because I don’t have the means to upload a video.

2 Likes

Oh that’s unfortunate…
don’t you have a mobile phone? Nowadays everyone and their grandma has one. If you have one you can record yourself if it has a built in camera and then you can upload it to youtube.

1 Like

all the tricks I post here I record on my phone

It is uploading to youtube that is the issue. Also, i phone 7 quality is not the greatest.

thanks!
and no! at least no tutorials for this yet. I just found it yesterday.

1 Like

more than half of the tricks on my ig account were recorded with my old iphone 6.
if it can do 1080p, its more than good enough for a trick clip.

Good lighting and dark shirt/backdrop does wonders.

3 Likes

Love your flow, man…super fluent, definitely an inspiration.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get this little 0a combo down on video and its hurting my soul how many takes ive had to do lol

2 Likes

I be feeling the same way

Just made a new trick! Inspired by Yuki Nishisako

5 Likes

Yesss, dope!

1 Like
7 Likes

A little bird keeps mentioning we should post more tricks… I’ve been working on Revolutions among other things so here we go… while i wait for my donuts…

6 Likes

Great work

Nice work :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like