Post a trick thread!

Ehhhhh… you ain’t gotta be nice. Haha I can do all these tricks so much better but when the camera is on and you’re trying to do a long combo, trying to make sure you don’t mess the order up, then when you get to the tougher elements your heart starts pounding cause you don’t want to miss… things can get a little ugly :rofl:. Definitely happy with where I’m at only 4 months back though. Thanks for the kind words, Owen. Once I learn a lot more tricks I’ll really start dialing in my flow/style. Just filming these to document the progress and remember things I’m working on. Stay tuned

2 Likes

Tell me about it when I had to do my scales routine it was so hard to not mess up when i was getting to the end. Also I’m not just trying to be nice I honestly think you have really nice flow especially considering alot of these trick are new to you.

3 Likes

Thank you bro! That means alot

2 Likes

What the heck, that looks extremely difficult. So you whip the string into the yoyo and make it create a loop and then you toss the counterweight through that small loop you made. ??!
Insane trick

2 Likes

Incredible

When do you think someone is ready to compete?

1 Like

If you can develop a competition routine then you are ready to compete.

2 Likes

I am working on building one

1 Like

Whenever you are able to create a routine like Marco said and when you feel ready.

2 Likes

yep, thats exactly whats happening there.

Learned this from @Theycallmecotton today!

4 Likes

Fire :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: … I LOVE this trick. You clean with it

1 Like

I just learned whip to 1.5 mount. Will film me hitting it in a bit

1 Like

I would love to see it!

1 Like

Thanks for the amazing tutorial @PendingThrows24 . Happy to have this in my bag of tricks. Thanks @anon14765792 for helping me smooth out my binds

Throwing the Elysium by @FewandFarBetween

String Used: Nytro by @MattB

7 Likes

Great job Cotton looks good!

2 Likes

You think so? Got it first try on camera so I was happy haha

2 Likes

What other tricks would you want to see a tutorial on?

1 Like

Make some tutorials on your favorite tricks. And some front style tricks

1 Like

I will have a review up tomorrow then I’m gonna make a tutorial on one of my tricks next week.

1 Like