Post a trick thread!

Iron whip is cool.

5 Likes

Not deep magenta yet but i thought it looked cool.

5 Likes

I told myself to tone down on the Instagram posts due to perceived lack of interest for my followers, then I remembered, using it as a platform to share stuff here :slight_smile:

Been messing with spikes lately, wanted to record something for a friend who is getting a Terrarian soon…wanted to show him some pull start action with it and alas, a simple combo from it.

Speaking of, I know matador is kind of a lost art these days, any good resources for hubstack/matador style play? For what it’s worth, I’m aware of the ripcord starts (as shown in this video), grabbing the yoyo via the spikes when it’s grinding, and binding it while it’s held in the spikes. Lastly, any pointers on catching a yoyo mid air via the spikes? I know it’s going to take some aim :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Cold Magenta :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Posted this in the wrong place… live and learn.
I see why everyone loves the Deep State

6 Likes

Still working on 5a with the retic atra! This is after a couple hours of practice time. Nothing crazy, but having a lot of fun with this style.

7 Likes

Trick I already knew but decided to throw in a double on info the mix as it feels right.

7 Likes

Frontstyle is cool.

8 Likes

Good May to ya!

9 Likes

All the glow. Awesome!

3 Likes

Slick! :star_struck:

So many great tricks! Love to see what everyone is doing.

I’ll try to put more of my middlin’ stuff up.

4 Likes

I’m cheating on this 5A May thing…(can you tell I want 2020 to hurry up and be done?). Learning some of the fundamentals of 5A for my first little “combo” if you will. It’s nothing mindblowing but it’s all gotta start somewhere :slight_smile:

6 Likes

5A IS FREE. GO LEARN 5A.

8 Likes

im pretty bad, need to clean up my transitions.

7 Likes

Using the YYE Edition Converge :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Killer flow @chaosgow, your energy is fire! Nice color change effect on the string, is that post production magic there?

Your victory dance is epic.

1 Like

I wish I had real colour changing string :joy:

4 Likes

guitarist hands

8 Likes

It’s May folks. You know what to do.

7 Likes

Shared this on the 5a trick thread. But I’m excited for may, so yeah…

4 Likes