Let me tell you about a great day

I wake up in the morning feeling crappy. It’s already ten, and I hate sleeping in. I’m not sure what woke me up, other than a call that I got, it was from my friend Hannah, “Turn on Nickelodeon! Hurry!” Alright. Alright. Idrag myself downstairs, and turn on the tv. Channel 22. …

It’s the Spongebob Movie. I am determined to make this the best day ever.

You can do it Q!

I just got a yo yo that I bought off of the B/S/T 3 1/2 months ago. It came with 2 extra throws too!

It’s gonna be a great day!!!

This is now a “my great day” thread.

Lets see… Well, I managed to hit myself in the b**** with a CW multiple times, fall down the stairs, and find out the guy who was supposed to send out my Capella on Tuesday still hasn’t shipped.

What a great day I had…

Q’s great day… not yours…

Hannah has good taste.

her name is also a palindrome so thats also a plus…

lava

@yoyofoot

Confusion.

My great day… or Q’s my great day…

I’m going to assume it’s a my great day thread. (sorry… why must they both be worded the same way…)

Well.

I had a great day.

The end.

i think when q has a good day, i have a bad day. remind me to ask you how your day was when i have a bad day. AKA, talk at ya on next friday, around 8pm…

BACK FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE I’M HAVING THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

go on

GO ON SMALL BEANS!!!

/
Well I went to church (fun) and the girl I like knows my name, who also goes to my church. This is a step in the right direction. Lawlzerz

We ran out of milk and my pizza stuck to the pan

There is no use crying over spilled milk. Well you actually don’t have any milk to even spill, let alone cry about. So sad, the life of Patrickcondon…

1 Like