Let me tell you about a great day

(Q) #1

I wake up in the morning feeling crappy. It’s already ten, and I hate sleeping in. I’m not sure what woke me up, other than a call that I got, it was from my friend Hannah, “Turn on Nickelodeon! Hurry!” Alright. Alright. Idrag myself downstairs, and turn on the tv. Channel 22. …

It’s the Spongebob Movie. I am determined to make this the best day ever.

You can do it Q!

I just got a yo yo that I bought off of the B/S/T 3 1/2 months ago. It came with 2 extra throws too!

It’s gonna be a great day!!!

(Q) #4

This is now a “my great day” thread.

Lets see… Well, I managed to hit myself in the b**** with a CW multiple times, fall down the stairs, and find out the guy who was supposed to send out my Capella on Tuesday still hasn’t shipped.

What a great day I had…

Q’s great day… not yours…

(Raphael) #7

Hannah has good taste.

her name is also a palindrome so thats also a plus…

lava

@yoyofoot

Confusion.

My great day… or Q’s my great day…

I’m going to assume it’s a my great day thread. (sorry… why must they both be worded the same way…)

Well.

I had a great day.

The end.

i think when q has a good day, i have a bad day. remind me to ask you how your day was when i have a bad day. AKA, talk at ya on next friday, around 8pm…

BACK FROM THE DEAD BECAUSE I’M HAVING THE GREATEST DAY EVER!

(Q) #13

go on

(Raphael) #14

GO ON SMALL BEANS!!!

/
Well I went to church (fun) and the girl I like knows my name, who also goes to my church. This is a step in the right direction. Lawlzerz

(DOGS) #15

We ran out of milk and my pizza stuck to the pan

(Raphael) #16

There is no use crying over spilled milk. Well you actually don’t have any milk to even spill, let alone cry about. So sad, the life of Patrickcondon…