Legacy Trouble (PLEASE HELP)

Hey guys, I am having troubles with my legacy. I just got it for Christmas and I noticed after a while that I was having a hard time screwing the halves together. The Screw looked ok so I ignored the issue and continued playing with it, but just tonight it wouldn’t screw in at all. I examined my yoyo a little closer and the space on the opposite half where the screw goes into looks really worn out.
Can I fix this, or should I come to the conclusion of getting another yoyo.

By the way this is my first post. Hi yoyoexpert peoples! ;D

I wish I could tell you more, but if it looks worn, and it came that way, and you got it for Christmas, I would suggest calling or emailing customer support.

1 Like

Thanks Keb, but it was fine when i got it. I probably unscrewed it too much. I may have to say bye-bye to my yoyo. :’(

I would buy another yoyo but this one should be able to be fixed. You may have to pay a modder to rethread it for you. Should only cost you about $7 plus shipping. Worth it if you ask me. The legacy is an awesome yoyo. I gotta get me another one.

1 Like

Yeah, your right. I will think about it. Right now I don’t have any money, and I have two birthdays to save up for. Thanks guys so much anyway.

I like your sig Keb. REPRESENT!

Thank you, Hyperyo. If you want to make a signature, you could click on my signature, then it will take you to the website to make one, it is free, and surprisingly, it was easy.

1 Like