Leaving YoYoExpert. Seriously, this is not like a vacation thread. I'm leaving..

You obviously have never been in an American school, lol. They don’t teach that stuff in depth anymore.

haha nub u cant spn a yo!!! i culd do tht when i waz to…

Bye Samad, I miss you :’(

Wait… So Islamic is Muslim? I didn’t know that… Not that Muslim is bad or anything. Yeah, JM is right, the don’t teach about all the religious stuff that much anymore.

Woah… That’s a lot of bad grammer.

Fasting is not about not eating for those that don’t know. And its not only for self dicipline. When you fast and you start getting hungry you ask your god or whoever you worship to help you get through it. It will get you closer to that god.

I’m not muslim so I don’t know if you think the same but thats how it is for me in christianity. Also when I fast I usually only fast food and its either for 7 days or for 30 days. Nothing solid. No food. Not just till after dark but nothing. Only juices and other fluids. This is me not my religion. I choose when to fast and for how long. Its funny thoug I seem to fast more often than not now days. Sometimes I only fast certain foods. You know like my favorite food or my comfort food.

I hope you get what you need from your Ramadan.

Fun fact for every one…

breakfast is really break-fast…

Its when you break your nightly fasting… Funny huh?

Well in this case it would be to break for your daily fasting, but that’s still pretty cool.

Yeah so Samad could eat at like 9PM and still call it breakfast

Woah… That’s a lot of fail from you.

1 Like

Good Luck Man
You Dunoo Me But U R Great!!
Thanks For All Ur Help ;D

yea thanks for all the help ;D