Leave Me Alone - A Cinematic Yo-Yo Video + Live Performance | Shot On Samsung Galaxy S9+

I met a super talented homeless guy in Birmingham, Al and asked him if we would be down to play a song for a video for me. This is one of his originals called please leave me a alone and I thought it was amazing.

Let me know what you think :). Shot this on my phone! Yoyo used was the Markmont classic magnum opus.

19 Likes

The winner of the recess first base from my last video didn’t claim the yoyo so leave a comment in this thread and I will repick a winner from here.

9 Likes

Song is real nice, liked the video too. This is a great way to shed some light on the humanity of homelessness. Hopefully this man gets the help he needs to get off his feet!

I’ll take a crack at the First Base!

5 Likes

Yeah super unique voice! Was definitely a vibe.

4 Likes

Very interesting song. That MCMO BANGIN!!!. Another good video my good man.

3 Likes

That video was great! I have no need for a first base seeing as already have two, but the music and the yoyo talent in that video was insane. I wish you luck on your yoyo journey, and the musician luck on finding shelter and living the rest of his life in peace.

3 Likes

I can’t put it down. Haven’t picked up another yoyo since I got it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! He was so awesome. I heard him and was like dang lol. Voice is very unique

4 Likes

helping people less fortunate is what it’s all about

5 Likes

Facts! Hope you have a blessed day

3 Likes

Oh. So, you too? lol Got me too! I’m like a jealous boyfriend. Hahaha

3 Likes

hahaha yup :smile:

2 Likes

We need a trick tutorial video :fire: keep up the great work bro!

3 Likes

I have a few planned :blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Cinematic indeed. YOu put some time, thought and effort in it. Looks great.

5 Likes

Excellent video!

2 Likes

Props for taking the time to do this.

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately this had no thought haha. Just a video I made while out shooting a music video the other night

1 Like

thanks so much

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: