Learn to win a Converge - Presented by OPYOYOS x Mk1 x YoYoExpert

Trick 2 is out! It’s here it is

I’ve also put it in my first post in this thread so it’s easy to find

Good luck!

11 Likes

Why with that bind :expressionless:

1 Like

To make you as good as I know you can be. The next ones don’t have these anime binds, haha

5 Likes

I respect you and am very mad. :wink: I actually can do everything from this but the bind looks very tricky.

2 Likes

Ok so it turns out that even @JeiCheetah can’t do that bind and I look up to him a lot so maybe I underestimated how hard it is. You don’t have to do the bind (though big style points if you do) and you can just do a skybind or some other bind that matches the flow of that trick.

2 Likes

:innocent:

2 Likes

Jordan does like his overhead whip binds :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve got the bind a few times but it’s kinda hard to see what mounts you are getting in, maybe you could do an overhead view? Or at least explain it a little?

1 Like

It’s kamikaze, houdini, back to kamikaze, then the bind.

2 Likes

It’s my favourite bind!

Ooo it’s back! I had a lot of fun last time even though I got a little burnt out from it. I love how you did the videos this time.

4 Likes

I got this trick done pretty fast, I haven’t even gotten the bind on the first one. I’ll record later today

2 Likes

Any tips for the first bind? I’ve only gotten it to return once and a lot of loops into my string gap.

2 Likes

You have to increase the whip speed and aim it at the end. It’s a double whip too.

You can practice it alone, but I think it’s easier to pop the string with your non throw hand to get the string momentum going.

4 Likes

Thank god the bind is optional. Don’t have the time to smooth this out but here goes:

3 Likes

Is this correct? I think I figured out all the steps. Making it beautiful is a whole different story.

7 Likes

Looks legit to me! Well done

1 Like

You got it! Nicely done

1 Like

Yea you both got it!

2 Likes

I am getting the hang of that bind, it’s so addictive once you start landing it.

2 Likes