Learn the Jersey Slide - YoYoExpert Tutorial by Michael Kurti!

Get ready to learn a fun trick!

We teamed up with our good friend Michael Kurti (@Goodlifeyoyos) for a tutorial on one of his most FUN and signature tricks - the Jersey Slide!

We have a challenge for you too!

Learn the trick and share a video of you doing it to this thread and we will give you a code for $20 off a Gully 7068!

PS: If you are stuck on part of the trick let us know and we can help! :100:

19 Likes

This is awesome ! So glad tutorials are back

4 Likes

This is a fun little trick. Excellent tutorial, easy to follow. Thanks!

2 Likes

This is so cool!

2 Likes

i learned how to ge into thee mount and i can kinda do it but my yoyo wiggling super hard wheni try to slide it also i kida got small hands should i use shorter string or spread my hand even more?

1 Like

Pretty cool. Think I’ll try the trick out later. I was actually planning on getting a Gully 7068 soon. Hope I can pull this trick off! Thanks for doing this challenge.

The thing that helped me the most was to throw really hard. The faster spin helped the yoyo to stay more stable while sliding. Good luck!

Not that smooth but I hope it’s ok

6 Likes

Cool trick. First trick I can do almost immediately.lol I was jersey sliding all around the pond on lunch. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That is a Jersey slide just a bit sketchy

I really hope this one’s good enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jersey Slide Yoyo Trick - YouTube

3 Likes

Just in case the other one I posted wasn’t clean enough. Sorry. Jersey Slide Yoyo Trick (Clean) - YouTube

1 Like