League of Legends

Anyone play, what champs do you use, what times do you play, what is your Sorc name?

me.
tristana all the way. :smiley:
my ign is xxharowokxx
i usually play whenever i feel like it /:

Sent you a friend notification. I play Akali, but I am pushing lvl 7 so you got me by 3, you already have a quint slot >.> Once I get ignite I should be MUCH better :stuck_out_tongue:

I play, but the game is semi-region-locked, I can play on US servers, and I do have a US account (GOA was terrible), but downloading a new client to play with 200+ ping just isn’t worth it.

I play mostly casters, but I haven’t played as much as I would like to lately because Riot just won’t get enough servers for us. The game gets unplayable at least 1 day every week.

I know what you mean, at least one day a week is a pretty accurate statement, and I live in the states :stuck_out_tongue: My wife’s netbook fails pretty hard playing LoL, 5 fps >.> ick.

Yeah a netbook might not be the best gaming solution, pretty much anything that isn’t a netbook and isn’t made pre-07 can run the game just fine tough.

yeah, though until my refund gets here, I am stuck with the laptop I am on right now, and that netbook so yeah :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, my summoner name is Darqkone so send me a request next you are online, if nothing else we can chat :stuck_out_tongue:

As stated earlier, LoL is semi region-locked, I have a US account, but I haven’t used it since 09 and I would have to download a separate client if to join US servers.