Last call for not alcohol

Im putting these up one last time, I think I’m done on this site,I loved being a part if it!! Too much drama and I don’t really have time for that any more with my health not too good right now so for Xmas I’m selling these for half of what I had posted them last time, I’m going to the post office on Monday to send out some other stuff so that would be the best time to get back to me if you’re interested , plus Xmas is on Wednesday lol, but I’m sure other arrangements can be made, just pm me, thank guys!! Enjoyed meeting all of you!! Some of you know me from well over a year ago! Been a pleasure merry Christmas!!! Happy New year!!! remember enjoy the little things in Life!!! They tend to be the most beautiful!!

2 Likes

Is that the edge beyond 66% you were suppose to ship out over a week ago?

5 Likes

I’d like to know this as well.

6 Likes

No alcohol?

NO DEAL!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Exit strategy?

5 Likes

I just find it frustrating that this has happened twice here on these forums that I’m aware of…and I know in the end you made good with the first one…but to just go completely silent on people who have already sent you the money is very frustrating and I can’t blame them one bit for being worried that you took their money and ran.
I know you’ve been sick though…so that’s rough…but I hope you can understand where people’s concerns are coming from.
Not getting in contact with a buyer for 7 days is a long freaking time.

11 Likes

Regardless of the situation of however it ends, and disregarding whatever excuses are here. Legitimate or not, I hope other members learn from this to exercise proper buyer trader etiquette.

11 Likes

communication, goods and services, receipt/tracking, repeat.

13 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 bringing the wisdom :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Not a good look to ghost people and then shout drama. Would make me hesitant to work with you. I suggest you finish your other deal and give people proof it’s complete before selling anything else.

And I recommend nobody buy anything from him before he straightens out his other deal.

12 Likes

how much for the Orange Wedge?

4 Likes

I already spoke to the guy and we are fine, this is why in done, cause of ppl this, who can’t mind there own business, who strive off of starting drama and BS

You a big mouth dude!! Real big and you are starting to piss me off!!

Mind your business!!!

Dude. If you ignore people for a week and only respond when called out, nobody is at fault but you. You are causing the drama by not following through on a deal you made.

15 Likes

Yea your right, I’m done so I don’t mind calljnv them out, I’ve been nice too long to these pricks

i’m not meaning to nag but probably the only reason they are being “pricks” is because you didn’t answer them for about a week

9 Likes

You’re acting like a child. These people are asking if you are reselling a yo-yo you already promised to someone else and you’re insulting them. Stop throwing a temper tantrum and honor your current transaction before selling anything else.

13 Likes

how much?

2 Likes

Let’s EVERYBODY calm down here, both sides. The situation is obvious. He knows what he has to do to clean this up. Anyone that wants to buy anything else should be aware of the situation and proceed accordingly. No need to pile on any more.

13 Likes