Kuntosh Damn Damnity Damn Damn in a good way

I do enjoy the Kuntosh in all its forms.
It has a satisfying feeling when hitting tricks, in ways other throws do not.
I wonder if a Bape Kuntosh has survived out is the wild some where ? I have been on a Bapeish hunt.

The weekend is close… everyone have a great rest of the week.

11 Likes

I never understood the kuntosh hype. I had a 5kqv and it didn’t grind very well, was uncomfortable in the hand, and didn’t spin for very long. What do y’all see in it that I don’t?

1 Like

I am disappointed you do not have the same experience some of us others have with the Kuntosh.

Other than the feel that I described above. Its simple angular design, to me is refreshing. It spins like the other throws I have, I do have a few others throws to compare.

When I play the Kuntosh I feel shape keeps the throw on plane more than some other I have. When the string hits the steep walls, with whips, string layers and sloppy play it stays on plane. The hefty rims also help in this aspect.

The anodization on these are from the heyday of great anodization.

Also I believe its designers may have to do with some of the intense likability of the Kuntosh.

I hope this helps. If you have a Kuntosh give it another throw. If it still does not speak to you.

Send me a picture If you need to off load the abomination.

1 Like

Certainly a fun yo-yo.

9 Likes

Definitely always in my rotation of throwing :black_heart:

The simple angular shape does absolute wonders when it comes to play.

7 Likes

Oooo ahhhh so very nice.
I need to set up and do some spinning photos

1 Like

Yellow

I love kuntosh
I need a qv :sob:

7 Likes

There is definitely a bape somewhere out there…….I let it go a while back, so it’s on some kind of journey :+1: while I did enjoy the throw, I never got that “oh my gosh this thing is amazing” feeling with it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with my kuntosh!

I wish there was a bimetal type beat too. Or a heavier rim weighted one.

But it still just rips as it is

2 Likes

I loved the kuntosh. That purple yellow wash one looks like the one i had haha. It just lacked something. Never really could put my finger on it. Maybe its because i always comapred it to the summit wich imo is a far better throw. But none the less the kuntosh is still a very great throw!

2 Likes

That pink and green one is absolutey beautiful

I agree the Kuntosh and Summit are great throws but they both lack what the other has… that’s why I have about the few of both throws.

They are great played back to back

Everyone have a great rest of the week few more hours till the weekend.

6 Likes

@POspot Im rocking a bape kuntosh with red anti yo hearts and love it :innocent::blue_heart::green_heart:

Favorite colorway by far lol

7 Likes

Oooo wee that is a pretty thing you have.

1 Like

Just had to say again that is a smooth looking throw. I will find one, the hunts on.

Kuntosh is one of my favorite throws. I’d love to see a new run from Onedrop.

7 Likes

It is indeed a great yoyo.

Play wise not the best, but lives up to the expectations.

Best part about it imo is that its discontinued. Therefore, if they make more, prices will go down and it’ll be just like any other OD, which is not necessarily a good thing for collectors.

1 Like