KUN micro yo-yo restock! New Stainless Steel colors & Copper Version!

13 Likes

I carry my brass Kun in my pocket every day. Super fun! I don’t think I can resist the copper, so it looks like I’m getting another…

2 Likes

Has the brass started to patina yet? I carry a raw brass Fisher Space Pen, I love the way brass shows use/carry. That said, the copper is straight fire.

3 Likes

Yeah, I carry my brass one around all the time too! If you want a second the copper is a great choice since it’s heavier, definitely a different feel in play.

2 Likes

I’ve been carrying it for a little over a month and so far it doesn’t have a patina. I can see a few faint spots in the cups, but nothing aside from that. I carry a few brass and copper items on a daily basis (like you, I enjoy when these metals show wear) and, as you can imagine, the copper items consistently develop a patina faster than the brass.

2 Likes

Yeah, ditto on the brass! Such a fun yoyo. Copper is really tempting…

2 Likes

does the Kun and other undersized throws use normal bearings and normal axle and response pads?

Mine has a little patina so far. It’s not too noticeable on it’s own, but when compared to a new one it is definitely darker.

1 Like

What string are people using with these?

1 Like

Thank you. Are you coming to the New York Contest on Saturday?

No not going to be there.

Dont have one, but I assume this

3 Likes

I hope there’s a copper left after Xmas. Asked for a brass before the copper was released. If I buy one now my wife or my mother will murdalize me.

1 Like

Yeah, what @T4t3z0r88 said. Each yo-yo comes with a 5 pack of Kun string in the packaging and we do sell extras as well. It’s a full length thinner string. You can use any string that’s slightly thinner than average string though.

2 Likes

Some of this on the stainless may look neat? A chemical treatment you could probably figure out without buying their stuff.

@YoYoExpertGarrett when these get restocked, will you have black ones again?

My Timing oh my god

Hmm?

I need one of these.

2 Likes

Correct. Got cash burning a hole in my PayPal and @AndreBoulay said on Reddit that these were gonna be restocked soon. Now it’s all I can think about.

3 Likes