Kumomi (Test Video)

BUMP

That was a great video. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback! ;D

Btw I have also made a new video. Please check it out here. :wink:

Wow! Very nice style. I like the variation and visual impact of your flow as well as tricks.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

BUMP ;D

Great vid!

Dope vid man, I like the slacks and the mounts, a lot of positions I’ve never thought about.

If I had to give one suggestion, I’d say hand posture during some of your tricks, but even that is pretty on-point.

here’s something constructive, your “flow” from trick to trick is very good considering how off camber the transitions are. now, if you could line tricks up in sutch a way as to make the transitions more natural, it would “fix” your hand posture and your speed would be absolutely blinding. An analogy would be taking the smoothest line through the turns (cutting corners) on a road curcuit, as opposed to the very inside or drifting. Drifting takes more control, yes, but on dry pavement it’s actually slightly slower. For a person like you, it may very well not be too much to do dificult tricks and do them fast, which is how you not only do well, but place in contests. i have a good feeling you’ll practice hard and make people envious; good luck!

edit: upon closer inspection i’d like to point out that there arent even that many off camber transitions to be found (three or four tops) so it’s really all about shaving fractions of a second off. sometime the difference between doing well and doing poorly is that close, so it’s worth the investment, i think.