KnotCreators S2 Giveaway! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Hey yall! Jei here from KnotCreators, and I’m here to announce that we are hosting a giveaway for one of our new S2’s! The S2 is our new baby and a yoyo that we are very proud of to bring to the masses, and we wanted to do a unique giveaway to get this yoyo into the hands of a special yoyo player like yourself!

So how do you win? Simple!
Recently, we just put up a tutorial for a quick and very useful yoyo trick element that is very much accessible to players of many trick levels, and if you can learn this trick and show us, then you’re officially in the running!
This trick is called “Utena Triangle” and here’s the breakdown:

There are two ways to submit your trick once you have learned!
1: Reply to this posting with your trick submission! You can upload to youtube and post the link, or upload to Imgur and post the link here.
2: Submit via our instagram! simply tag @ Knotcreators in your post and use the hashtag #S2giveaway24 so we can find your submission easily when its time to pick a winner! Winner will be decided at random so everyone who submits the trick has an equal opportunity to win!

Contest runs from the time of this posting to Sunday April 14th 11:59 PM PDT! That gives you 2 weeks to really get this trick down to show off!

Contest is open to all no matter what part of the world you are from.
S2 will be shipped from the USA and shipping will be covered. International winners will also have shipping covered :slight_smile:

If you have any questions on the trick or need clarification on a step, feel free to ask in this thread and I will do my best to clarify.

Thanks for taking a look, and good luck to all!

J

G̶̖̱̈́̍ ̶̢͔͇͚̥̩̤̻̟̀̓͝Ǒ̷̩̞̀̄̋̅̿͆͌ ̸̺͎̲͖̃̊͆́̇͆Ḑ̶̢̗̼͍͒̅̔̃͘̕ ̴̺̾͐̓̉̇́͐̆͘͝͠S̷̜̱̳̈́̇͒ ̵̰̝̯̭̥̓̈́P̴̧̞̪͎͔͖̞͈͗̌ͅ ̸͖͔̱̤͉̉̓͛̽̈́̐̾͘͝ͅE̵͖̐̎̃̉̍̓͊̓͠͝ͅ ̶̞̜̏̉̔͋̕͜E̴̛͎͈̬̹̋̔̐͗͗̕͜ ̶̡̨̢̛͓̼̲͕̋̆̾̎̓̕͝ͅD̴̨̞̣̭̠͈̙͔̱̔͛̿̎̈́͂ͅ

23 Likes

Oh boy, this looks like it miiiight be above my head but I’m going in!

9 Likes

This better not be an April Fools joke, because this will have been the hardest trick I’ve ever attempted by a serious margin!

4 Likes

Not a joke! It’s still March 31st here in my time zone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got some work to do to make it cleaner, and blanked at the gt for no reason.

14 Likes

Fun giveaway! Cool trick!

14 Likes

Love seeing y’all get this down already!

3 Likes

Tut was very clear so that definitely helped! Congrats on the release!!!

4 Likes

The tut was indeed very good; I already understand the trick, just gotta polish it up and film it!

2 Likes

Ive made it through to a very sloppy step 3! Thats honestly further than i thought id make it by this point :laughing:

4 Likes

I believe in ya!

1 Like

Had a lot of fun with this one.

10 Likes

What a pretty yoyo and what a neat trick.

10 Likes

Smooooooooth!

3 Likes

You can do it!

2 Likes

could be a little better but heres the trick!

12 Likes

You got it! :purple_heart:

Got it down yesterday and even better today. I will be busy till Saturday. Will upload my first ever video on Sunday. Kinda stoked tbh!

2 Likes

I too completed it just this morning! Super fun trick. I’ll try and post later today. Is there a deadline? @JeiCheetah

1 Like

14th of April

1 Like