KnotCreators S2 Giveaway! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

What they said! ^

3 Likes

Thanks for putting this on! I don’t play a ton of 1A so this was a super fun challenge.

I’m not sure if I was supposed to use my Kendama knees to get through step 2, but it worked.

9 Likes

Whoo boy. I’m actually gonna attempt this.

4 Likes

Y’all doing great! S̶̨̹̰͓̐͋̍͠ ̶̳͚̥̋̋Ḻ̵̯̪̜̱̾ ̵̧̧̮̻̺̈̕͘A̴̫̿̀̄͊̀̎̎͂͛̈́̆̀͘͝͝ ̸͙͍͓̬̉̊̃͒̇͂͌͋̈́̑͋̓͛̀͘ͅY̵̡̛̙̤̯̭̜̲̥̗̘͑ͅ ̶̡̱̱̈̾̈́̈́̍̆̿̔̑̇̃̑̓͘

4 Likes

This yoyo really looks amazing, I have to record this trick and partecipate would love to try one! Amazing job!

3 Likes

Having fun attempting this! Having some trouble reliably dropping inbetween the triangle in step 4. I’ll get it this weekend and upload a video. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

4 Likes

Not too clean, but there we have it! Proud to say this is the second trick I’ve learned since (re)starting yoyo! So excited I forgot to trapeze and bind at the end haha.

5 Likes

Hey there! It says the video is private so I cannot view it :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yoooyo I landed it! Got the first one on video too.

Still sloppy on it, but I’ll definitely keep practicing this one to clean it up. I have to work on my presentations :laughing:.

I’m pretty sure this one counts but let me know if I have to redo it for some reason.

I’m probably the least advanced player to hit this one here so far, so just making it through the trick makes me pretty happy!

12 Likes

This is my first video upload so go easy on me. I uploaded two of the videos I made because I wasn’t sure which one is better.

Here goes nothing :

and

On another note, I would like to say that since I am in love with Josh Yee’s channel ( I am talking about the 5 a essentials that has been helping me learn 5 a for the last months). I would like to propose a second prize for this competition. A counterweight (does not matter which) signed by him as a lottery prize.

Nice trick btw!

9 Likes

Here is my humble submission:

10 Likes

Ooops! Just fixed.

I have more respect for all of you who regularly post tricks now, performance anxiety with the camera there is real :sweat_smile:. My gf was filming and I always mess up when I try to show her tricks so that wasn’t helping either…

15 Likes

I like the bind

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with the Guy Wright bind…

3 Likes

Cool trick! Hope I win the give away. Looks like a very cool yoyo.

10 Likes

Nicely done!!!

1 Like

This was a super fun trick : D

11 Likes

Pardon the college dorm

11 Likes

Y’all absolutely killing it!

3 Likes