KnotCreators S2 Giveaway! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Late night take!

10 Likes

Here’s mine!

Thx for the sick trick!

9 Likes

Ok finally I have been busy this week and sorry for the lighting being kind of bad I was running out of daylight. This trick is a lot of fun! Good luck to all!

10 Likes

small circle

11 Likes

Awesome job y’all! Reminder that this ends 4̸̣̝̍̏̓̋͝/14!

Get those entries in!

5 Likes

Got it! A lil late but oh well

11 Likes

35F and rainy!

Edit the double or nothing, my take.

Markmont P2! … so good.

14 Likes

Idk if this counts :grimacing:
It might be too late and I messed up with the second little hop
It’s super sloppy but I hit it on vid so I thought I’d submit it just for fun even if it doesn’t count :grin:

10 Likes

It counts!
And still good on time! It ends tomorrow at midnight, not tonight!

7 Likes

Thank God I did not forget to participate!

7 Likes

A sloppy Joe would be cleaner, but maybe it’ll do. Considering the most complicated trick I knew before was probably Cold Fusion, this was quite a challenge. To all who entered: “May the odds ever be in your favor!”

Or watch on Odysee:

8 Likes

Here my first submission trick ever!! Guess we will find out today!!!

11 Likes

Love to see y’all getting in at the last second!

4 Likes

The +̸̝̦̑|̸͈̅̃̽M̸̖͌̌€̸͉͂̎ has come!

Mai acáriel to all!

We ended up having 3̷0̴ entries combined via here on Yoyoexpert and on Instagram and I have to say I was absolutely humbled and ecstatic to see people learning one of my tricks :slight_smile:
Thank you to all!

Ønto the giveaway!

So after seeing all the hard work of the different players, we felt that only giving away one S2 would not be enough, so we dec¡ded that there would be T̵̺̈́W̵̟̏Ø̷̙̄ winners for this contest!

We put everyone’s names and assigned them a random number 1 to 30

We used a random number generator tw¡ce to choose our two winners!
Interestingly, the random number generator actually picked out first winner TWICE IN A RØW?!? but we ran it again as we feel one person shouldn’t win twice :joy:

So here we go!

Huge cøngrats to two of our own forum members @zaf and @Phlox !!!

Both of you can Ḍ̷̓̚M̶̦̲̿̄ me your shipping info and color choice (Pink or Gold) of S2 and we will ship them right out!

Thank you all for participating and even if you didn’t win, know that there are more opportunities coming very §oon for another shot :wink:

H̵∆̵N̴+̷∆̶N̸¥̸€̷|̵ (thank you)
To all! :purple_heart:

J.

19 Likes

yooooooooo

6 Likes

Nice congrats to the winners

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for running a fun giveaway!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Ive been having fun practicing this trick. I mix it in every day now lol. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Congratulations @zaf and @Phlox !!

Sorry, but did my submission not count??

2 Likes

Hey there! I got thrown off for a second then looked through the list and realized I listed you as “Dredsi”
Which is actually a non yoyoer mutual of mine and I realize I was talking to them when I was putting names in and I guess got sidetracked :sweat_smile:

3 Likes