Keychain yoyos?

Trust me. If he wanted to answer he would answer and be right

Then you don’t need the information.

Check your local business directory and find the last digit of the bakery you like. That’s the last number of Pi. But, be daring, order a cake. Everyone likes cake! Ice cream cake… yummy! Or cookies.

I think a bottle of wine and a lack of use of a contraceptive. I’d have to ask my mother to get the full details, but that would just be wrong on so many levels. Some things we’re all just better off not knowing.

See below.

Too many energy drinks?

Right here!

I’m interested in Keychain yoyos and tiny little throws as well. In fact that is why I started reading this thread.The OP asked a reasonable question but yet, this thread has been somehow hijacked by people who should know better, Stay on topic pull ease! Otherwise your wasting my time and everyone else’s time. That being said the " Immortal Star" looks pretty cool.

I agree. the Immortal Star(goes by a few other names too) is really cool looking. But, you should watch the YoYoSkills review of this. I was going to get one for the “it’s cool looking” factor, but based on his review, I opted not to because it’s a heavy beast, at around 80 grams. Too much even for me.

I think there’s a market for pocket-throws. I think stuff like the Popstar is a push in the right direction, but I think many of us want smaller. This is why something like the Aoda Littles is an ideal yoyo. Now, the response pads suck, but it can be siliconed. Other than that, the yoyo uses a concave A bearing, uses standard strings and has a nice wing shape and good weight distribution. Mine plays smooth. The other downside is that unlike the previously shown Duncan and Yomega keychain yoyos, the Littles does NOT have a hold clip. The clip servers a primary purpose of keeping the yoyo convenient, but has a secondary purpose of keeping the string wound up nice on the yoyo while in transit. I can’t snap start a Littles YET.

The YYF Mighty Flea ships as a keychain practically, but you have to take it apart to get it off the keychain thing I think, and then string it. Also, the size is just too darn small for many of us, but through careful practice and determination(I need more of both), the Mighty Flea can be very fun. The Littles is more readily accessibly and playable from the get-go due to it’s larger size and wider shape.

Both the Mighty Flea and Littles are ideal keychain sized yoyos, but being metal, you might not want them clinking around with your keys. The Littles is super cheap, while the Mighty Flea, being around $70, is probably more than what you want to spend to get dinged up.

The Duncan keychain Imperial is good for looping, that’s about it, but what do you expect from such a yoyo? It does use standard strings. I would imagine a Butteryfly keychain would also be the fixed axle wing-shaped equivalent to the current Imperial keychain. I would think a properly weighted FHZ keychain with a concave A bearing would be pretty awesome if it were to ship dead unresponsive(or would be so after a bearing cleaning).

I can’t see keychain yoyos being a top seller, but I do see them as an item that would move constantly. Why YYE does not carry these, I do not know. It is clear that Toys R Us has lost interest in the yoyo market with their recent price drops and unwillingness to re-stock what they’ve limited to an endcap.

That’s just too bad. I was hoping they would have the Ooch-yo or a better yomega yoyo so I wouldn’t have to keep paying shipping costs. Oh well, there’s nothing wrong with YYE. YYE is pretty ligit anyway.

with out the metal stacks it doesn’t weigh so much.

Any yoyo you attach to your keys is a keychain yoyo. Buy a leash and you’re square.

So your local TRU kicked the bucket in terms of carrying yoyos as well? Last time I was there, they had the keychain yoyos in some random aisle centerpiece back towards bikes and stuff but as far as regular yoyos went, last time I was there, I grabbed the last (real) yoyo on the shelf…I refuse to count the yoyoball as a yoyo.

Back on topic:
A few months ago, my brother and I were checking out different Aoda reviews on Youtube and on random unspecified shops when we saw what looked like a little cherry bomb. Both of our mouths dropped open and decided to hit up youtube. After watching the YoYoSkills video, I quickly changed from “wow” to “um…I just want a regular yoyo, not one I have to assemble” and snagged a Littles instead. I definitely like the pocket-sized yoyos as I like miniaturized versions of things anyway for a new challange. I’ve actually gotten quite comfortable with my Littles and managed a couple (sloppy) snap-starts.

Pretty much all the local/semi-local 3 Toys R Us units I’m aware of within reasonable driving distance. There’s still a nearby hobby store that specializes in RC stuff. I’m heading there this weekend to see about trying to see if they have a replacement B-sized bearing from the RC area. That place has some Yomega and Duncan, and a few trips back, had some Fast 201’s. If my long over-due check gets in, I’m going to skip the trip and just order a few from YYE and save myself the trip.

But back to pocket yoyos. I’m planning to get a second Littles. Maybe I can do some micro-3A stuff! Other than that, I’m quite content with carrying a yoyo on a sling-type holder clipped to my belt loop.

Interesting discussion. I agree with the comments of Studio42, regarding the Aoda Littles. I’m very happy with mine as well, and it fits good in my jacket pocket. If you think creatively, I’m sure there is a way to attach it to your keys, but I think the Littles is a bit too big and heavy for a set of keys (in my opinion) anyway. I bought the keychain yoyos in the video to use as a zipper pull on my jackets. I think it will get a little less beat up that way, and I don’t like a bulky set of keys.

I have a small custom yoyo case with only pocket sized yoyos in it. So far, I have the Aoda Little (2 of them), Mighty Flea, Micro Mo, T. Kuhn Pocket Rocket, a blue Popstar, Duncan butterfly keychain yoyo, Yomega brain keychain yoyo, and ILYY St. Eel. Right now, I’m eyeballing the Dream Yo Pixie. That will be the next one, I think.

Also, if you want that Aoda Little to be responsive, just loop the string around the YoYo 4 or 5 times and it’s responsive. I was landing it on the string right out of the box. I have two of them, one is darker in color than the other…I like the darker one best. I agree that the Littles is the way to go…

here are the some of the numbers of Pi 3.141592 thats all i know

I have some keychain raiders en route… mini-2a anyone?:slight_smile:

An awesome looking keychain yo-yo (actually designed as to fit as a phone hanger) is the yoyo monster 3Points. Can’t link to it but it’s easy to find with a simple Google search. No idea how it plays and kinda pricey too.

[quote=“Studio42,post:24,topic:34613”]
Unfortunately Chris didn’t review it with the plastic stacks (apparently they were missing from his package). The metal stacks are cool but way too heavy, no stacks and it plays too light, but the plastic stacks give it a nice weight. For the price and it’s definitely worth checking out for those interested in fun novelty yo-yos.

[quote=“theTopo,post:34,topic:34613”]
An awesome looking keychain yo-yo (actually designed as to fit as a phone hanger) is the yoyo monster 3Points. Can’t link to it but it’s easy to find with a simple Google search. No idea how it plays and kinda pricey too.

Cool looking yoyo, but appears to be out of stock, or out of production at the moment.