JustJ Trader Feedback

As always, I want to give props where they are due. This one is pretty crazy.

@JustJ bought a Sudo off me, and we completed the first part of the transaction pretty smoothly. I sent it off his way, and anticipating some delay due to international flights being cancelled across the board, that was something we both understood at the start of the deal. What we both didn’t expect was how long it was going to take. It got held up somewhere we both don’t know for, what was it, more than two months? Tracking stalled and we just weren’t sure where it was. Other packages that I sent out got to their buyers between 2-4 weeks. This was the longest it ever took, and I was preparing to make a full refund and assume it got lost in transit.

As a seller I feel extremely responsible (and horrible) for delays, and did everything in my capacity to check on it’s status by working with couriers and went into launching an inquiry. Throughout this entire process JustJ was incredibly patient and understanding and never once took an opportunity to rake on me or demanded recompense, which would have been fair of him given the circumstances. We’d check in once in a while for updates, but JustJ was always cool about it. In a time where international transactions can feel sketchy, unreliable, and something most would rather avoid because of risk, JustJ showed me poise and grace. Something that I’m really grateful for, and something I think needs mentioning.

TLDR; if you like smooth transactions and prefer working with good, fair people, do a deal with JustJ.

2 Likes

props @rnsy, for taking the time for this thorough and well-stated feedback, and to both you and @JustJ for the extremely professional way in which this was handled

1 Like