Just... Something Really Creative and Fun

Hello yoyoers! I’ve been thinking lately… I want to do something big! something different! But mostly something with a lot of creativity involved! I was thinking of doing a yoyo video showcasing some creative tricks ,but I thought there could be something more ,so I’ve decided to start a massive project called ,“Just… Something Really Creative and Fun”! What this is ,is a collaboration of nearly anyone willing to enter ,but in this ,there are no limits! You send me the most crazy ,outside the box ,unique trick you can think of. It can be any style ,heck ,it doesn’t even have to be yoyoing! It can be juggling ,pen spinning ,spin tops ,or just anything you think is cool. I just think this would be a really fun thing if I get enough people to participate. It’s just an idea right now ,but post here or pm me if you think this idea is rad and you want to participate ,or if you think it’s stupid and I shouldn’t do it. I’ll look forward to your response! :wink:

Do it. Do it.

Only if I get enough awesome people to take part. Care to join?

Id participate

If I can find time to film. :-\

If this even happens… I will set a reasonable due date ,but right now ,not many people seem interested. :-\

I’m interested!

Seems like a cool idea.

Thank you! If this all goes down ,send videos to my email johnthejwolfe@gmail.com

theres no video yet so you might be able to post this in the general section to get more exposure

I’ll think about it. I’m pretty sure if nobody takes a liking to it here ,then nobody will like it there either.

I would take apart of this of it happened

I think it might actually happen ,if I get some more people who want to. :wink: