Jugemu: Short review

I have no issues with the price, and was rather just annoyed at the marketing ploy of JT having used an “undisclosed” and “optimal” material. Manufacturers’ and resellers’ descriptions are vague and flowery enough as is, lol. This one doesn’t really inspire curiosity - it’s more of a “what the hell are you guys talking about?” sentiment on my part.

2 Likes

It’s a “proprietary” (probably 6061) blend to get you to “appreciate” (spend) more

I don’t disagree that it’s dumb, but it’s a little silly to keep implying that it has to be 6061, and ignoring that JT has a history of using random weird materials like A300 and ANB79 which are both relative equivalents to 7075.

I agree that mentioning the material as a selling point while not disclosing it is pretty silly, but this whole conversation obsessing about the material while boiling your entire argument down into “it has engravings, they didn’t release it in raw (they did, just not on YYE), and ‘it just feels like 6061’ ” is pretty silly.

3 Likes

I am silly. That is why I went down this path. Also I wasn’t aware of JT’s usage of exotic material.

1 Like