Japan Tech Premium LINKX & Nylon LINKX!

NYLON LINKX:

Japan Tech created The Linkx as the ultimate entry level plastic yo-yo, and now they’ve made it a little more interesting! This is the Nylon Linkx!

Linkx-Nylon-1_1024x1024 Linkx-Nylon-2_grande

Yes, you read it right - Nylon! This super lightweight plastic makes for a really fast, agile, and unbelievably fun yo-yo. The Linkx was already known for its light and fast feel, but the Nylon body takes it to the next level! Weighing in just over 58g, it’s one of the lighter yo-yos on the market, but thanks to it’s larger size and double ring weight distribution the Nylon Linkx still has plenty of stability and spin power to get through your toughest tricks.

Linkx-Nylon-Extra_1024x1024

Available Now!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/nylon-linkx-yoyo-by-japan-tech?

PREMIUM LINKX

The original Japan Tech Linkx was created as the perfect entry level model for responsive to unresponsive play and this latest rendition takes that design one step further - The Premium Linkx!

LinkxPremium-Extra_1024x1024

The Premium Linkx comes unresponsive out of the box and is fitted with large metal side caps for added strength and durability. It weighs in about the same as the original at just under 64g and has a nice light feel on the string that makes you want to keep on throwing. Large size and light weight has always been a great combination for a really fun yo-yo and the Linkx is that and then some! The double ring design weight distribution amps up stability and spin power to give it that extra performance edge no matter what style of play you prefer.

LinkxPremium-Extra2_1024x1024

The premium Linkx perfectly compliments the new Linkx lineup and is a great choice for someone looking for their first unresponsive yo-yo or a fun new plastic!

Saturday Release! 2/23 @ 10AM EST!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/premium-linkx-yoyo-by-japan-tech

2 Likes

I loves me some LINKX but am unclear what’s so “premium” about the premium LINKX?

A bigger chunk of aluminum center weight?? :thinking: This is like the opposite of typical yo-yo design, to add more weight in the center? Usually it’s plastic body, minimal center alu hub, with metal rim weight rings? I’m just not getting why you’d go the “let’s add more metal to the center of this plastic yo-yo” route?

1 Like

I think that basically; it’s just more premium than a less premium LINKX.

:flushed:

That white nylon might be rockin at 58 grams🤓

I have a Float that weighs in close to that. And that Yoyo is really good.

I was skeptical on the Float until I saw Andrew Bergen give it a workout. I know it’s mainly skill. But he got some pretty good power out of it. And that sold me. I was not disappointed.

I’ve always liked the odd feeling of delrin yo-yos. Delrin feels nothing like any other material.

I’ve never messed with nylon yo-yos. But it most likely kicks posteriors or I don’t think they would have bothered releasing it🤔.

I think it’s great that every release doesn’t have to be heavy rimmed mono metals or power rimmed bimetals.

A little easier on the wallet too.

1 Like