J-Dye custom dye and more!

Fantastic work

4 Likes

Thanks!! @G2_Jake !
Coming from a guy who got such a great taste ! It is a great honor and so much appreciated!
All your throws look awesome!! A Big fans here :point_up:Still have my Albatross ! I buy it at High Speed Yoyo :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks again!!

4 Likes

these look great!

2 Likes

Thanks @KennySpins !
More to come!:smiley:

1 Like

Let’s begin with my new t-shirts :smiley: Love my 2023 logos colours :heart_eyes: they are Black Heather, unisex and come in size XS to 3XL !

And another dyed yo-yo later!

3 Likes

I sent this one to Hawaii!! I don’t know if Brandon is on the forum?! but thanks again! :smiley::call_me_hand:

Next one Texas!

12 Likes

The cup on this one is so flashy I like that tight starish pattern in the center.

Please keep posting pictures of these some fresh colorways cool spin splashes so unique. Can not wait to see what is next.

3 Likes

@POspot ,I think it’s because I buy/use new paint brush ?!? I found they make less dripping! This is great but dripping is cool too ! I try to controlling both! They are sooo many things who impact the final result!! Temperature of the rooms , how I pre-wash, ME ! I’m my biggest problem :joy:

3 Likes

Hey!
This the one shipped in Texas! For @addiction77 thanks :pray:t3:
I think people like the blue and orange colours way!?!:sweat_smile:

Tomorrow Florida!
Thanks everyone for the nice words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Love that blue and orange… so very tempted to have you do mine…

4 Likes

Thanks @JEA86 ! Anytime! Will be a pleasure!

2 Likes

Forgot to share the one I made for @djinni_cake ! Thanks again!!

And I just finished a new batch with just coloured rims and the rest is shading grey and black! Showing you pictures this week! Hope you got a great weekend!

11 Likes

The first of the new series, with colored edges and the rest gray and black. He went to my first European client! IN IRELAND !!!

11 Likes

The others 3 of my new series! And new photos sets up!!

The green is already gone for Colorado ! To @bobafret , thanks and you gonna have the first J-Dye t-shirts in USA :smiley:

10 Likes

It’s official! I’m proud to be the new sponsor of the 2023 Canadian National Return Top Championship!!:smiley:

I’m gonna be there so come say hello and see in person my dyed yo-yo!!

21 Likes

This is the custom shipped last week!

Now I have to produce ! I need to got something to show at the Canadian National :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks @Ed-C !

1 Like

@J-Dye could you lroduce these result with freehands or will the plastic not work out the same?

Hey :wave: @Big !
Unfortunately no :confused: I try , but it’s not the same plastic! I need to test other ways because I got many FH1 white :sweat_smile:

1 Like