Iyoyo!

There is your problem. You think everyone is flocking to them for no reason. I have a few friends that are PC genius’s. They know how to do anything on a pc including programming and all that stuff. They have a mac as a personal computer because they don’t like to work on their own stuff. As for games, People “usually” don’t buy a computer just for gaming unless you are still young. I am 37 and I bought mine because my pc was terrible. Always having to have an anti-virus. Scan for this, scan for that. Blah Blah Blah. Even having all those hot fixes for problems. All those updates? Apple evidently goes through their quality control issues with a fine tooth comb before releasing an OS. Windows 7 is the only OS that is close to OSX. Thing is Apple has always made their OS’s better each time. Microsoft on the other hand made… shutters …vista. What a flop.
I still like pc’s for a few things but my macbook is the best computer I have ever had.

Let me ask you. Have you ever owned a mac? Do you use one every day (other than laying games)?Do you edit music or video? Do you realize that the mac is the most used in any type of video/movie/computer generated music making? Just because they cost more doesn’t mean they are a worse computer. Just because you see a lot of people flocking to them doesn’t mean that they like them for no reason. Also my mac didn’t cost $3000.

1 Like