iYoYo Restock - TiTANIC and SUNRiSE New Colors!

TiTANIC:

The TiTANiC is a full titanium yoyo modeled after the crowd favorite iCEBERG, but iYoYo didn’t “just” make a Ti version of the iCEBERG. They made one of the most gorgeous premium feeling Ti throws on the market. The TiTANiC has an impressively powerful feel in play that will breeze through your longest combos even on a light throw. It plays fast and stable with a pleasantly nimble feel on the string and has a stunning aesthetic. Just look at it!

SUNRiSE:

SUNRiSE is based on the YoYoFactory Loop 720’s shape with custom YYJ-sized bearing and spacers. The play is super controllable and slightly bouncy at the end of the string. It plays much faster than you’d expect and has a excellent spin, long enough for any combo I can think of.

10 Likes

That titanic is nice in that color!

1 Like

Yeah, that blue is amazeballs.

3 Likes

I LOVE the naming of the TiTanic/iCEBERG, and that logo is brilliant! But I’d be a little worried that if I ding it in play, it’ll break in half in the next couple hours.

Ivan

3 Likes

I can guarantee you that 100% will not happen! The new Titanic is made of even stronger metals and it’s now the truly unbreakable ship, no iceberg will be able to lay a finger on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry. It’s solid titanium. The military uses this stuff to make armor plating in tanks. It will scratch but it will not break by just throwing it.

I know, I was just making a Titanic joke. :smiley:

Ivan

6 Likes