iCEBERG & TiTANiC by iYoYo in NEW AMAZING COLORS!

Iceberg-Featured

The iYoYo iCEBERG is one of the most popular models in the iYoYo lineup and it just got a a little better - This is the newly redesigned iCEBERG!

iYoYo widened the new iCEBERGs profile by almost 4mm, which makes catching your riskiest tricks even easier and results in a more dynamic, speedy play. Fast and agile, the new iCEBERG flies through tricks and has plenty of power for your longest combos. The machined polycarbonate body gives it a smooth feel on the string and paired with stainless steel rings it offers maximum stability and spin time.

Iceberg-Blue-Yellow-Fade-Black-Rims Iceberg-Blue-Yellow-Fade-Black-Rims-2 Iceberg-Blue-Yellow-Fade-Black-Rims-3

Titanic2

The TiTANiC is a full titanium yoyo modeled after the crowd favorite iCEBERG, but iYoYo didn’t “just” make a Ti version of the iCEBERG. They made one of the most gorgeous premium feeling Ti throws on the market. The TiTANiC has an impressively powerful feel in play that will breeze through your longest combos even on a light throw. It plays fast and stable with a pleasantly nimble feel on the string and has a stunning aesthetic. Just look at it!

13 Likes

These are the best colorways ever put on plastic and that titanic pic is the best pic of a yoyo on the internet rn

8 Likes

That picture is incredible.

Also - it is hilarious how loud the iceberg can be. I loved mine for how it played, but I did get a noise complaint or two from my housemates at the time. Thinking about picking up another.

I have both of these and they’re amazing. The titanic is a good deal for a titanium. If you’ve been wanting a titanium this is the one I recommend.

2 Likes

Does the Rainbow Titanic have a blasted finish or is it polished like previous runs?

1 Like

Here’s hoping that pink/blue Iceberg is under my tree!

2 Likes

The new rainbows are blasted

2 Likes

Blasted, they grind very well.

1 Like

Titanic-Rainbow-Final

4 Likes

Rainbow titanic is great. I have a b grade. It slaps.

1 Like

I own an Iceberg, I would like to own a TiTanic so I can chase it around on the living room carpet with my Iceberg.

Ivan

Thanks - I had fun taking that Titanic photo! Haha. :blush:

5 Likes

That photo is SO COOL !!! Awesome photography skills Andre :grin:

1 Like

This thread got me to find my Iceberg 2 and give it a spin. Yes, it was loud. The bearing that it came with was really rattly. I put in a new concave and it’s quieter.

1 Like

The iceberg 2 is one of the best hybrid yoyos imo. Thing is a beast.