Iyoyo firrox, anyone tried it, and opinions.

I’m having difficulty trying to decide which yoyo to buy, my budget is 130 dollars, and the Firrox and rave has caught my attention the most.

Both are really good yoyos, it all boils down to preference. My Firrox has been my go-to for the past…look at when it released …2 months now :slight_smile:

So if you’re more after an insanely stable H-shape I’d go for the Firrox. If H shapes aren’t your cup of tea, then check out the Rave. The Rave I like to describe as a light but very stable “comfort throw”.

1 Like

Haven’t tried the Firrox to compare, but if you do decide to go with the Rave, you won’t be disappointed by it. Stable, fairly light (and light-feeling), comfortable. The organic shape means the rims don’t slip in-between tight technical formations as easily as a V, but the Firrox would have a similar (non-)“issue”.

I think I prefer stable yoyos, I might go with the Firrox. But the shape is what bothers me because I’ve never tried an H shape before, looking at the pictures, I feel as if the string will get stuck on the thing in the middle as it is very flat. One last question though, do these yoyos have vibe? Are the bearings good?
And the rave, how fast is it compared the the Firrox? And how would you describe the feel of the Firrox to some famous bi metals like the pulsefire and superstar? And are they floaty?

Just in to make sure you understand that the Rave is incredibly stable. :wink: