is yyj solid spin axle a big differance???

i want to get a new yoyo a i am stuck between the yyj hitman and revolution.
i want the hitman cuz its a classic and i like the whole design and caps.
i also like the smooth rounded rims.
but the revolution has silicone which doesnt matter alot to me.
but it has the solid spin axle, so i cant decide if i should get the revolution because of that.

would you get a yoyo just for a solid spin axle is it really a big differance??? ???

Although it is a HUGE difference compared to the old axle system, I wouldn’t buy a yoyo based on just that. The Revolution is good and the Hitman is good. You can always replace the double o-ring response with silicone, but personally, I love shaved o-rings.

Good luck!

Hitman Pro.

Agreed!

Just so the OP know’s, The hitman pro is a hitman with the soldi spin axle system. and silicone.

And a larger area of metal, as opposed to the original hitman, which had metal limited to only the rims, the Hitman Pro as metal rims that extend to fairly close to the hub. To say they are the same yoyo isn’t really correct.

And the hitman pro comes in cooler colors like silver or gold, with removable caps if you don’t really like them.
I really want one, but I don’t know where they sell them.

The hitman had removable caps? And colors are second to playability.

No.
It makes the yoyo much smoother because there isn’t any plastic touching the bearing. So there isn’t the problem with different materials having a tendency to spin at different velocities.

Listen to Q, he is oh so very clever.

this

agreed