Is this a trick?

If so what is it called?

It’s called…

“Trapeze with exaggeration!!”

But really, it’s just trapeze exaggerated, or trapeze done incorrectly.

Its just a trapeze.

Sorry dude, it’s only a trapeze…

It’s a trapeze, but few have the gusto to present it like he does. :smiley:

1 Like