Is there any website with list of all editions(including pics)/colorways for clyw chief?

Would also be cool, if there other clyw models included.

1 Like

If only we could turn a few peoples’ brains here into websites easily. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

CLYW is absolutely one of the brands that I wish had (and deserves!) a onedrop style backlog :frowning:

5 Likes

I’m especially curious about those 3(4 if we count both chief halfs) colorways.

1 Like

Chief is Electric Bacon Blizzard (pink side) + Maiderade (clear side)

AC2 is Blizzard

No clue about that BVM, legacy CLYW colorways are a mystery to me.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Closest site I can think of is the CLYW Color Guide on Rewind which has pictures of most if not all colorways but isn’t specific about models — not sure if I’m allowed to link it here but it’s the first result if you google CLYWカラーガイド.

2 Likes

I have some stuff that will definitely help you out/be of interest to you:

This thread that lists out most, if not all of the Chief colorways and their weights.

This awesome post within the above thread by @stickman that contains a link to a Flickr album of FIFTY different and VERY well photographed Chiefs.

About as close as I’ve ever found to what you’re asking. Gonna page @nothingfaced as well, they’ll be a good resource as they have more Chiefs than anyone I’ve seen lol

2 Likes

I know of no better resource than the Rewind site @kight references above. I have my own catalogue for my Chiefs but most are covered by Rewind’s page.

2 Likes

Thank you for source. Found a lot new colorways i didnt know about. Also i saw you have a lot of clyw of all kind of editions. Do you have any idea what colorway my bear vs man i posted in earlier reply. Have not found it in rewind page sadly.

I don’t, unfortunately. CLYW produced a lot of test colourways that don’t make it to market - I have Orca’s, Puffins and some others like that.

Suggest you ping a message to CLYW via their contact deets, @unklesteve here - if you can attract his attention.

1 Like