Is the n11 good?

Is the n11 magic yoyo good?

4 Likes

For the price they usually go for, sure.

4 Likes

Thank you Roy dodge

4 Likes

I have 2 of them. I like them a lot. I am not totally sold on the shiny surface but I think overall it is spot on. Plays fast, tight binds. I never use the weight rings.

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

There are a bunch of MYYs that can be had for $15 or less shipped that are legit. Just depends on the specs you prefer. My favorite that I’ve tried of those is the N8, but have also heard that the N12 is especially good for the price (I haven’t had the chance to try it yet personally).

4 Likes

Thanks I really want a big shutter but there not selling it on amazon

2 Likes

Myy is usually worth the price for sure

4 Likes

I agree but I never tried their plastics but the metals - I have all of them - I can’t say ANY of them are not good. With the prices it is not too difficult to gamble. Every one of us has different tastes.

4 Likes

its kinda weird because its got weight rings that are detachable, but over all, its pretty good, i think it was my second yoyo ever, and its one of my favorites

5 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Love my N11. Good weight, very smooth. I’ve never used the weight rings.

2 Likes

The n11 is the only yoyo I’ve used that I knew was terrible before the yoyo even hit the bottom of the string on the first throw.

1 Like

I love mine! The cheapest yoyo I own and I have nothing bad to say about it…as @ChrisFrancz mentioned, not a good finish for grinds…that’s about it.

1 Like

I snagged mine for $4 dlvd brand new, so I’m not gonna bag on it. It’s fine for a sub-$15 throw. I don’t bother with the ill-fitting weight rings either.

2 Likes

Okey dokey @Roy_Dodge, @Glenacius_K, @ChrisFrancz, @AKYOYOMIKE, @Blimpin, @Taskmaster99.

4 Likes