Is the mecha bape any good

i just bought one so im dying to know and i can’t find any reviews

4 Likes

I guess you will know for yourself soon enough.

I got a mecha viszilla on the way and Im anxious to get my slimy dirty hands all over it

5 Likes

i believe there is a review on here (the forum), and it is quite thorough.

2 Likes

Indeed, Impeccable timing!

2 Likes

No… it’ not any good at all.

Matter of fact, it sucks really bad.

You were no doubt a fool to even buy one before you asked if it was any good.

Getting one with your hard earned money; will be your punishment for squandering a small fortune on one single yoyo.

This is your best way out of your situation>

Once you receive it. Don’t even punish yourself by trying it out. Save your Kleenex.

Don’t even open the box. Just put an address label on the box and send it directly to me.

Hard to believe there were enough morons out there to completely sell out the whole batch of Mechas…

But like they say, ‘There’s a sucker born every minute’.

4 Likes

It’s a super fun throw, there’s a decent amount of heft to it so it feels a lot heavier than many titaniums.

That being said, it’s not sluggish because it has that 52mm yoyo nimbleness and the yoyo carries a lot of momentum through tricks. Its default pace isn’t that fast, but once you start pushing it it’ll carry that speed throughout your combo and feels very flow-y.

It’s one of my favorite yoyos for sure - whenever you bind it returns with a lot of power and heft. Reminds me of what you’d get if you got an Eetsit and made it better in pretty much every way.

3 Likes

eesh psa dont ask yoyo dudes for opinions

1 Like