Irony anyone?

So my set of hex keys is loose, so I need to tighten them.

Guess what I need to tighten them…

15 Likes

That’s belongs on https://www.reddit.com/r/assholedesign

4 Likes

For a second there I thought you were selling a Werrd JP Irony.
One you being from Australia.
Two because you used irony in the title.

Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s real funny. MacGyver; using only a: paper clip, yogurt cup and a gym sock; can make an Atomic weapon. And ‘you’ can even figure out how to tighten up an Allen screw fastener.

Use your teeth; mannnn!

Your total lack of ingenuity is very disheartening.

There are only 3 Officialy recognized ‘Thunders from Down Under: Ben Mcfee, Stuart Brown and you. The only 3 people almost Totally representing the Australian Continent.

Sadly, this self confessed shortfall in your creative abilities; is adequate evidence to constitute removal of your Status.

You are now ‘Thunder-free’.

Kleenex please.:scream_cat:

Certainly a crushing blow to Humanity.

1 Like

That’s how they get you to buy two sets of Allan wrenches. Brilliant (and obnoxious) marketing.

I would put some thread lock on those bad boys for good measure :wink:

2 Likes

I just checked and mine are the same. They are Husky brand. You can tighten the metric with SAE and visa versa

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Not a hard problem to solve, but I found it very funny.

I have approximately 1.7 gazillion hex keys. When you are a man who buys tools, you accumulate a lot of them because many of them are included with things like like drill presses, router tables, lathes, scroll chucks, circle cutters, bandsaws … Heck, just about any serious tool you can buy (as you well know @yoyodoc).

What if I owned only this set? Now that would be very funny to have to buy a hex key to tighten my hex keys.

3 Likes

I find it hilarious that it’s suggested here that I’m having trouble knowing how to solve this problem and need help. :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::clown_face::clown_face:

That actually made my day.

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve found that

1 Like

Remember, Righty tighty, Lefty loosey :wink:

1 Like

Jpx.

I would probably that that is just a pain in the arse rather than being ironic :wink:

I believe it qualifies as irony.

1 Like