Infinity Yoyo

The only shop physically kinda near me (in the UK) that sell yoyo’s, mostly stocks Infinity yoyo’s.
The shop is actually a juggling shop.
In the short time I have been on the forum, I’ve not seen this brand mentioned.
Is it a brand that is worth a look or staying away from ?

1 Like

Depends, how cheap are they? I wouldn’t buy one if it wasn’t under $30, looks like some rebranded Chinese yoyos that you could find online for much cheaper.

Where abouts are you in the UK?

Yeah, from what I can see after a quick google search those don’t look great. I’d recommend buying something from Smashing. Not a physical store, but they’re in the UK so shipping should be cheap enough.

5 Likes

@yoyospirit They are right around $30, so maybe I’ll look elsewhere I was just curious.
@beeebon I’m in Sussex, are you also in the UK ?
@YoYoExpertGarrett I’ve had a look their website, got some nice looking yoyo’s. Thanks :grinning:

I’ve also had a couple of recommendations from @anon19434144 for metal magic yoyo’s :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I’m in Cornwall.

I had not heard of this brand. It’s gotta be a rebranded… something?

Does seem to be rather UK specific, perhaps a company there commissoned something from China? Nothing here looks super recognizable to me in shape or design though.

I can recognize a couple The offstring is the same as Zeekio “The Bird”, the Infinity Voodoo is more or less an 888 knock off, from the Chinese company Qixia.

2 Likes

Yeah these things come up loads on ebay over here and Amazon too. I haven’t tried any but they strike me as cheap pieces of rubbish. If I am wrong about that however I would like to know!

1 Like