In the clinic

This might be the worst day of my life or a complete bullet dodge. When i was playing basketball, someone hit my arm and mighthave sprained/fractured it. Now im in the clinic waitin for my mom to pick me up. (Im also typing with 1 hand rn). I did a test and i let my yoyo go dead and just try a rock the baby, didnt work. If its a fracture, then its going to be te absolute worst 2 months of my light ever. Please send prayers ang gud luck :+1:

17 Likes

prayers being sent your way :pray:

4 Likes

Thankfully a fracture will heal. It’ll suck for a bit but it isn’t the end of the world

5 Likes

Aight so the nurse said there’s no fracture and that it’s just a really bad bruise and that it’ll be fine within a week. Haven’t yoyoer today (which sucks), but at least j can play video games without pain :D.

6 Likes

Time to learn with the other hand……

4 Likes

Not trying to downplay ur feelings bro…but have u seen some of the posts here lately??! The stuff some of the members here are going through? Not throwing shade…I can tell you’re young and it probably does feel like the end of your world but if u look at some of the posts here recently you will see some truely heartbreaking stuff. Again…Im not trying to sound mean or inconsiderate…but on a scale of 1 to 10 you’re at about a 2 on the “worst day of my life” scale. There are some 10’s around here. Glad its only a bruise though man.

9 Likes

This sounds like a real challenge, but remember that you are stronger than you think. I have also had moments when life has challenged me, but each time they have only strengthened my self-confidence. Allow yourself to rest and recover, and remember that luck is always on your side.

4 Likes

Every time I’m forced to take a break from throwing for a few days, I start out super bummed, thinking I’ll have nothing to do. Then I play Minecraft and forget about it. And when I come back to throwing, it’s like the time off helped solidify the muscle memory and all of a sudden I’m a little better at throwing.

You’ll get through this pal. Keep yer chin up!

2 Likes