I'm Sorry

I want to apologize to the admin for the things I said. I realize I should have taken better actions than I did. Its true I was having a bad day, and then when I posted something. I didn’t fully think it through as I was just shocked on the price and confused on the booths. I made it more about the money when I shouldn’t have, but I did. I don’t know why I did. But I did. I should of took a few minutes to breathe and a second to think before posting like an idiot and ranting about pointless things. Then after my first thread was deleted I acted even more stupid and blamed the admin Which I should not have done so in any way. Then the whole thing blew up and It was my fault for it ever happening in the first place. I want to apologize to the admin and to everyone else for my rude and childish actions. That’s not the type of person I am. And that’s not who I want to be remembered as, So I ask you all for your forgiveness. Forgive me for making a stupid mistake and a childish comment and rant yesterday. I am truly sorry to everyone I backfired at. Its not who I am. And as I said its not who I want to be. I was very stupid, made stupid comments about something so small and idiotic. I really am sorry to the admin. Who wasn’t abusing his power, but trying to stop a storm from brewing. But I then went ahead and made a new post blaming him which I shouldn’t have. He’s not to blame, I am. And I am sorry.
Thank you
Colby

8 Likes

You’re forgiven

Uhhh :stuck_out_tongue:

Just trying to help… I… uh… well… I’m gonna go sit in a corner now

Nice. Lol.

All is good my friend

i didnt see the original thread, but i forgive you for watever u did my freind :slight_smile:

no worries, see you at nationals.

You guys are awesome! Wish I could make it up to you all

We all have our rough days be it on the forums or in real life. We’re all human.

I didn’t see the original thread either but I’m glad its all in the past and that we don’t have to worry about it anymore.

I second that :smiley: :smiley:

Meow?