ILYY DR3I is a beast

I’ve been throwing the DR3I for a couple of days now and what a beast!
Can’t wait to see where it brings me and so happy I got one.

13 Likes

Unfortunately I missed the drop on these.

Any chance of ILYY making more @crackout ?

4 Likes

That’s why I’ve set up incoming e-mails from ILYY to an airbomb alarm :alarm_clock:

6 Likes

I can see us doing more, yes.

It depends if our machining shop wants to go through hell and back again. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Well, when you have made it to hell and back…… it should be a little easier since you know the path…

That’s where the old saying, ‘Practice makes perfect’.

The first batch was just ‘warming up’ for the next batch…

You guys have never backed out of a challenge.

4 Likes

Is their a reason that you guys switched the design so much from the initial proto?

2 Likes

Better machining abilities allowed for an optimized construction. I widened the yoyo to achieve a better thumbgrind groove and at the same time create a steeper angle for the anti-cone fingerspin cup.

3 Likes

this miss was one of my better flake moves

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247
At least we can keep each other company on the bench.

2 Likes

I’m a little biased because I own one of the sweet new DR3Is but I would love a new run of the DR3I ii. I’m sure whatever you guys make next is going to be amazing!

5 Likes

Pleast wait atleast a year… I cant affort this every month…

3 Likes

No worries, we have some good old aluminum up next.

5 Likes

due for? cause like i said…

I really dont want to miss any drops anymore, especially not cause i wasnt allowed by the wife haha

2 Likes

Can I join this group? The drop happened on a day I was away from my email for the afternoon, by the time I saw it that evening it was too late. I did get a tea time in the mail yesterday, so that’s some nice consolation.

5 Likes

Love the look of the polycarbonate DR3I ii! @d34dj3d

3 Likes

I snagged one and found it looks and plays amazing. Very smooth and spins forever. I’m a huge fan of the limited run releases. All my ILYY play excellent.

3 Likes