If yoyos had a scent would yours be

If you arenā€™t applying all 5 senses to everyday objects in life, you just arenā€™t living to the fullest.

1 Like

They are totally black cherry.

A few of mine already smell like smoke. They came that wayā€¦

Trust me. You get sick of it.

Iron, from hours spent at the barbell.

Iā€™m having a hard time with this thread. :smiley: I mean if I smell something good, my next move is gonna want to taste it. Itā€™s one thing smelling a yoyo, but it doesnā€™t usually end well eating it.

1 Like

Now that you say this, Iā€™m reminded of a used Tom Kuhn Apollo I bought on ebay that smells like a big box of scented soaps that grandma had when I was a kid some 30 years ago. Had to air it out and still couldnā€™t play it for quite a long time. Smoke would be pretty bad too. Maybe try wiping it down with some white vinegar as it is really good at neutralizing bad odors. It might take a soak however, and vinegar is acidic so it might damage it slightly so be careful if you decide to soak it.

well this is interesting haha. I would like mine to smell like grapes I love that scent.

Actually thereā€™s more than 5. Sense of timing, sense of where your body parts are without looking, ect. Fun fact of the day.

why would anyone smell their yoyo but I would like my yoyos to smell like the best smelling thing in the world

That weird rock on metal smoke smell that happens from scratches sometimes

Cheeseburgers

scarlett johanssonā€¦

my throws would smell like a German bakery or maybe like schnitzel. Then again it could be both which would be amazing ;D

A Wegmans 7 inch sub

Failure. Iā€™m pretty bad!

Lemon scented. Like Ferbreze.

Maple syrup and bacon.

That is the most canadian thing Iā€™ve ever heard

Yeah I was thinking the same.