If you were to list the throws in your collection by mileage, which ones would top the list?

1. Expedition
  2. vapormotion
  3. Shutter
  4. ND
  5. Delrin wedge
1 Like

Iā€™ve only been yoyoing for like a year and a half, so these are all recent pickups in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Kuntosh
Parlay
Hawk
Vayder
Canvas

4 Likes

Sine//saw
Kuntosh 5kQV
Facade
Ti TA-1
Sparrow

1 Like

5150 II SE
OG Boss
Bishop
Prescription

2 Likes
  1. OD KĆ¼ntosh
  2. OD Par Avion
  3. C3 Krown
  4. OD Benchmark O (used to be on top)
  5. CLYW Yeti 2.0

My fixed axels have their own time.

1 Like
  1. Duncan butterfly
  2. Triple point
  3. Out Just for fun
  4. Spinworthy unresponsive (cant think of the name off the top of my head)
  5. Whip
  6. Flight
  7. All other random plastics
2 Likes

Bear in mind that I only got into yoyos at the end of last July, so I donā€™t have nearly as much ā€œmileageā€ on my yoyos as most folks here.

1. VTWO
  2. Top Deck
  3. Sage (this one racked up a lot of miles early on, but doesnā€™t get played anymore)

Iā€™ve split my play time between so many yoyos over the last 11 months that none except the ones listed above really stand out noticeably more than any others.

5 Likes

My Deep State definitely has the most mileage. I throw responsive while walking a lot.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the VTEO and it looks good but is it worth the money

All the yoyos I had starting out back in January are sold or traded away so it would have to be:

1. YYJ Speeder 2
  2. TP Absinthe
  3. SF Bliss
  4. TP2
  5. Smashing Float
1 Like

Genesis
Skywalker
Raiser
Kayak
GenXs

2 Likes

Well, it is to me. It is my favorite yoyo, overall. Thatā€™s why I have more than one. Others donā€™t like performance-oriented V-shaped yoyos, so they would probably avoid it. But if you like well-made, perfectly-designed V-shaped monometals, than you just canā€™t beat the VTWO, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Lately its been:

TiHawk,
Doomsday Genesis,
G2Pelican (EDC)

3 Likes

Protostar
Harbinger
Alleycat 650b
Duncan butterfly
Gnarwhal 2

3 Likes

MYY Stealth
Cloudfly II
Sengoku Kenshin

1 Like

Far and away the YYJ Hitman, I threw it almost exclusively for over a decade.
More recently:
Unprld OG Flash ā€“ I like it just a bit better than the flashback
TiHawk
Draupnir
Mythril Flux
G2 Wolf
Grasshopper GTX
Smashing Spectacle
SF Bliss

4 Likes

Overall, I think that the Flying V is on top for the amount of string miles used. Used to insist with playing it unresponsive for years but then I changed to half spec and thick lube and never looked back.
Then Iā€™d say my baddly modded Luchador is next, been lobbing that around since 2013, same goes for the Shuriken. Also used my Woolly Marmot to learn a lot of tricks on.
More recently the Peak 2 has had a lot of play, closely followed now by the Life.

4 Likes

Interesting

Hmmmmm something like this.

1. Punchline
  2. Ti Hawk
  3. Cold Fusion (not as much anymore but when I was a kid it was all I played with once I got it)
  4. Nickel Summit
  5. Ti Shutter
2 Likes