If a 66% yoyo is 66% for each dimension, then isn’t it much smaller than 66% of the original size?

Not too sure about that math MoosaK. G already has a value, G is a human, which leads me to believe it’s another volume problem. So first we have to find the volume of Jake (G), then square it. Good luck.

5 Likes

@G2_Jake how many fluid ounces are you

3 Likes

keep in mind, humans are 80-some-odd percent water, then remaining carbon material, etc. which could technically all be quantified…

2 Likes

it all comes down to thermal dynamics

1 Like

How many of you guys used other 66% yoyos anyway? I use to have the edge beyond one. It was really fun. “FUN”

But i havnt heard much of the other ones

Can you find the volume of Jake by immersing him in a full tub of water of known volume and measuring the amount of water that spills out?

2 Likes

I’ll leave the methodology up to the math experts. I’m just here for yo-yo stuff.

4 Likes

thermodynamics… but i don’t think that would matter as much until we got into the conservation of energy and heat transfer areas in the processes… but, is that really relevant?

1 Like

4 Likes

gaagggghhh!!! where was my trigger warning!!!

2 Likes

Depends on how cold the water is. Stands to reason that if the water is cold, the person would loose weight while submerged because the body has to turn fat into energy to keep the body temp up. So I guess thermodynamics does come into it. But then, you also have to consider that the body may absorb water while submerged, and gain weight. … … … My head hurts.

1 Like