i will yoyo for money ;D

is it legal in new york to put down a hat on the streets and yoyo for money?? i thought im 13 cant get a real job till next year( got a spot at my favorite place… mcdonalds) and needed cash. i would definately do this if legal. thnx ;D ;D ;D

I believe you need a license from the state or something. Correct me if i am wrong. :smiley:

Gizzyo

i think u r right u need a prefomence licences but i am not 100%

You know, I’ve wanted to do this too, so if anyone knows for sure the answer, I’d be very interested to know as well.

well i looked it up and it turns out a performance license is only required if u are copywriting a song or something says nothing about anything else. so that meanswere good to go im goin to the mall soon so ill try it out…

I’ll so be doing this…

yeah me and my friend are doing that

this is ganna be awesome

Ive done it hehehe Sioux City, Iowa mall, made $10 lol tons of fun, i got like 30 "whoa!"s and only 1 “steve can do that” great fun though, i recommend it to all!

I was doing this the other week didnt have a hat out though, I should have, got heaps of people double taking as they walked by a couple of stayers who had a chat about it all.

I believe in Toronto we have to get a permit to do something like that. I was planning on trying for this in the new year, should be fun downtown. ;D

I’ll definitely try this. ;D

lol once i went to a movie and didn’t have money for the bus ride back so i yoyoed and made enough for the ride for me and my friend and lunch ;D

That’s freaking awesome!!! ;D