I weep for the future

I learn something new about goats every day. Such an interesting animal.

8 Likes

Goats are fascinating animals. I had no idea!

5 Likes

I hear goatworm is a delicacy in many obscure countries.

5 Likes

doesn’t seem to be plagiarized from anywhere, so points for the independent research.

5 Likes

Yes. Also in some countries in Europe, they pickle them and store them in jars ready for the annual ‘Festival of the Goat’ in which they remove them from the jars, wash them, give them CPR and race them from Greece to Luxembourg. The first one that grows into an adult goat by the end of the race wins.

8 Likes

Huuzaaa!

2 Likes

A student in my class was giving a presentation on the U.S.A, and I found this little bit of information kind of funny. I wonder what information the student found for them to draw these conclusions.

9 Likes

Now I want the full presentation

Gotta learn about them eagles

3 Likes

@Glenacius_K - One of the funniest I’ve ever heard was on a show by a British comedian called Russel Howard.

Question: Use the word ‘benign’ in a sentence.
Kid’s answer: I am eight, but I will soon be nine!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve seen goats attempt to eat barbed wire, a car tyre, and dry cement. They don’t seem fussy…

2 Likes

You think the part about their diet was nothing odd? Just read the lifecycle underneath!

3 Likes

Female armadillos are pretty consistent.

3 Likes

That’s certainly an unusual life-cycle for a mammalian species!

I would pay to see that! Is it on Sky Sports? :rofl:

3 Likes

I want a MQX from Spinworthy stat and Make it the hardest wood you’ve got so you really feel the MQX, yea that’sa great starting point.