I want to battle...

PM’ed Alex Fairhurst my clip! Can’t wait to see what you guys have brewed!

1 Like

deadline is extended until later tonight. I only have 4 total entries so far. but mostly because im not home and don’t feel like trying to embed youtube videos from my phone.

Im sorry, Im busy for a while.
just noticed today. Gonna cut myself out

Hey guys! If you want in the battle please give this comment a thank you. The video must be 1:00 with any tricks you have. You can edit, have music but mostly tricks. Let’s say upload the video by Sunday? If not then send me links to it or on YouTube?

Thanks for participating!

-Khent Gaid

Don’t have time to make the video for the 1 min regens battle.

However, I should be able to make a video for the edit battle, but UncleJemaya, you should start a new thread for it. This thread has pretty much been hijacked and it would be best to start a new thread as to not confuse anybody.

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that. It just took a while to get a response and I’m super impatient.

I’ll have the thread up about 9:30ish with the videos that have been submitted to me.

Nah it’s all good, I was about to do the same :stuck_out_tongue: I was geared and ready to film my video the night I saw the topic, but I didn’t, and haven’t had time since, so now I’m no longer in the battle. :-\

It’s up! sorry I was late. I was out with friends.