I think my yoyo is broken.

Its not really funny but it’s sorta of a play along and say stuff that doesn’t make sence.

Like the Lune at the creek as thick lube. Or throw it away.

Ehhh, not feeling this thread…
(yes, “people” was bothering me)

1 Like

minus - thank you

Peepoles be getting crazy in here I am not sure why you are so up tight, breathe, breathe, and remember this interweb is serious(ly funny) business.

http://m137.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/batuchka/THE-INTERNET-ITS-SERIOUS-BUSINESS.jpg.html?o=786

May not have been funny, but hey, at least he posted it in the “Unrelated” section, so it doesn’t clog up the boards.

Only read OP’s first post but I hear gold KKs help

Ur killing me with “people”!

Idk, Im usually a guy that likes funny threads. I just dont see the comedy here. Its like If i made a thread asking if a ps4 controller would work in an Xbox.

Thanks for the thank you :wink:

I heard they were spray painted, and don’t spin well.

So I got a string.
Thick Loon from ducks unlimited.
And some thick lune…

Maddog

If your ProtoStar continues to fail to return perhaps you should consider getting one of those special yo-yo whistles. You know, the kind only yo-yos can hear.

It could be the string. Some yo-yos simply to not respond well to some types of leashes but are fine with others. Try switching to a different brand of string and see if the ProtoStar responds better to that kind.

If all else fails you may have to consider yo-yo obedience classes. These lessons may take a lot of patience but they have literally help thousands in the past who have come to realize they have an uncooperative bandalore in their home.

Good luck.

I got one of those whistle’s. but it only comes half way back!

I don’t have the money for obedience classes, a good yoyo should response to any tug.

I tried kitty string but it broke as soon as I threw it down…

Bcmaddog, yoyos are a lot like waifus.

You gotta treat them right.

1 Like

I use trumpet valve oil.
Good stuff.

Are you saying the 3 huge cracks are bad? O my poor waifu…

Could be an example of OP is a . . . .

I dont get it

A what? Fa**? Idiot? Lame guy? Doesn’t know anything? Huh?

Don’t be afraid to call me something because I can fight it.

No. 1 it’s a joke. We are all saying stupid stuff cause it fun to go on and on about stuff that doesn’t make sence.

No. 2 I know exactly how to fix yoyos, and mod them, and I know YYE and tons more tricks.

Anyone think I could use some Snow Tires cause I heard they are best…

oh yeah snow tires are great to use to keep your protostar to respond to pulling

And maybe some rope from Lowes?

Have you tried turning it off and then on again?

Where can I find the switch?

Pull everything out. The rigs the caps the bearing the ybstacks the side effects the string the k pads snow tired monkey snot all of it. You should find it.