I need to borrow a Ti-Walker, will pay $300

It’s a long story, but I am starting a project involving a Ti-Walker and I need to borrow a Ti-Walker for a while. One caveat: I will need to remove the silicone as well, so you’ll have to re-silicone it after you get it back. If you’d prefer you can remove the silicone in advance, that’s totally fine.

So here’s my proposal:

• I pay you $1000 as a deposit
  • You send me the Ti-Walker
  • After 2-4 weeks, I send the Ti-Walker back to you via insured fedex in a hard case
  • You return $700 to me after receiving your Ti-Walker, keeping $300
  • Please note that the silicone will definitely be removed when it is returned but otherwise it should arrive back to you in the same condition it was sent to me

I am not anticipating any problems whatsoever, but this is my guarantee to you: If anything at all happens to the Ti-Walker, damage, loss, whatever, you keep the $1000.

Note that I don’t want to buy this yoyo. I only need to borrow it, so it will be returned for the deposit.

13 Likes

I would give one to you if I had one.

1 Like

Are you checking the weights of individual tiwalkers to see if it’s within a half gram difference?

8 Likes

Are you checking the weights of individual tiwalkers to see if it’s within a half gram difference?

:rofl:

4 Likes

What are you up to, Jeff? :thinking:

9 Likes

I’m telling you, he’s weighing tiwalkers! It’s of utmost importance

8 Likes

He probably is. That would explain why he is taking out the response pads.

3 Likes

For $30 I will send you a dv888 and you can keep it?

24 Likes

Yeah he probably found there was a .01g variance in the weights of response pads so he wants to just take them out of the equation

3 Likes

I’d send mine to you for free, but I’m afraid of losing it, and if I do, not even $600 will get me another Walker. Where do you live? I’m in Massachusetts. If you’re anywhere close to Massachusetts, I can give you my address and you can come pick it up.

5 Likes

He is in California

1 Like

OK, let’s up it to $1000, but I will want $700 of that back once I return the yo-yo to you? Is that OK?

edit: I’ve updated the offer to make this the default, so there’s more safety for the person loaning.

2 Likes

You know, it really shouldn’t be this difficult. After all, these are just children’s toys, right? :wink:

5 Likes

Spitting straight facts

3 Likes

All right, that didn’t work out, so this is still an open offer.

I promise to send the yo-yo via insured fedex in ridiculous levels of wrapping, inside a yo-yo hard case, so if there are any concerns about shipping, please rest easy!

edit: I’ve updated the offer to make this clear, as well

7 Likes

hes gonna start a fire with it

5 Likes

It’s obvious he’s making a personal Ti-Walker for himself. He needs to get the exact measurements of everything, hence the removal of silicone pads.

2 Likes

All will be revealed in good time, my friends, but this is a key part of the puzzle :thinking:

8 Likes

He did say he was starting his own project in another thread a while back so…

I’m expecting a run of 1000, $150 titanium yoyos from you

9 Likes

Jeff is the definition of unpredictable. Look, here’s proof if you don’t believe me.

I’m joking

19 Likes