I made a Yo-Yo case

I did this on National Yo-Yo. I watched Dylan Kowlaski video on making a case the other day.

Buying this trumpet case at a thrift shop and a new hot glue gun total price was just under 20 dollars.

The case reminds me of a movie hitman’s case. Just wish I had a YYJ Hitman lol

I think my iPhone takes better pictures in natural sunlight

11 Likes

Cool stuff.
You could make the layout staggered so there’d be less empty space and you could fit more yoyos into it.
Great deal on the case though.

5 Likes

I thought of that, but since I was using knives and scissors I wasn’t comfortable trying to get that close to foam walls.

I will have to try and find better cutting options.

1 Like

haha cool idea! Now I want to do this with one of my guitar cases! :smiley:

1 Like

@twitch77,

That’s so funny. I was just talking to some buddies in LINE that I wanted a guitar case to be Antonio Banderas in Desperado

3 Likes

haha that’s exactly what I was thinking as I posted my comment!

2 Likes

Man, someone these days is going to think that’s a rifle

4 Likes

Well if I go anywhere on a plane, I’ll use my HyperYo case instead.

1 Like

the yellow boxes in the center are stackable crayon boxes that were 1 dollar each from Walmart.

Crap… that means case and all craft supplies comes to 21 dollars. I forgot I paid cash for those yellow boxes.

23 if you want to count the A&W Cream soda I bought at the same time.

3 Likes

People have been known to use juice or soup cans of the proper size to cut the holes. You cut the rim off to leave a sharp edge. Another method is to use a hole saw in a drill motor run backwards to avoid shredding the foam.

4 Likes

Don’t we all wish we had a YYJ hitman?

4 Likes

love this man!!!:+1:

yes…

7 Likes

Very nice, way to torture us lol.

2 Likes

I just bought a 2" copper coupling and sharpened one edge of it - cuts perfect circles in foam.

4 Likes

I miss my original Hitman. I still have a great playing green Hitman Professional though that has yet to crack on me.
I greatly prefer the way the older Hitmen looked though…with less metal.

These aren’t my images but my yo does look just like it, though the metal isn’t as shinny anymore and it’s got some small nicks in it.

yoyojam-hitman-pro-green-2-900x900

1 Like

@twitch77 Keep an eye out for a hitman x. Very similar to the original.

2 Likes

this might be handy :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehe yeah, I’ve seen that.
I’m just FAR too lazy!! haha

Yep, image does the trick

2 Likes