I’m sponsored!

Thank you to @DocPop

26 Likes

@DocPop is the man!! Congrats, and I look forward to seeing the tutorials.

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking forward to it as well! The first one is coming out soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! One of your tutorials taught me how to do brother slack and my first GT. Looking forward to what comes.

5 Likes

Awesome so happy I could help you learn some tricks!!

4 Likes

Hey Owen, thanks so much for all the tutorials and tips you share with the community. I really appreciate that and I’m proud to sponsor you.

I just watched your video and really enjoyed it. I couldn’t believe how you were just nailing insane tricks while reviewing the yo-yo. My brain just doesn’t work like that. Partially because I’m so bad at articulating my thoughts on yo-yos in general, but also because I’m just not that smooth.

I can’t wait to see the videos you make in 2022 and I really look forward to seeing your progress. You have some serious chops!

For anyone reading this, do me a favor and click that subscribe button over on YoYowen’s channel. He’s 4 folks away from having 500 subscribers. Let’s make that happen! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHqiyLzRaMWWeIICU1azcA

14 Likes

Thank you so much Doc! It means a lot! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats. You make good tutorials.

5 Likes

This is good news!
You deserve it Sir!
Plus I need all the help I can get……

4 Likes

compliments! you deserve this sponsorship and many other satisfactions!!!
(I can’t support you on yt because time I made the choice to close all my social channels, for live as a free person, but you know that you have a follower more than those indicated and that you will certainly see steadily growing in the future!) :+1: :wave:

6 Likes

Subscriber 500 here :slight_smile:
Happy new year!

5 Likes

I really appreciate everyone one of you guys! Thank you so much :pray:

7 Likes