I just realized...

JoeBadass

Offended yet? Me either.

Well bad words aren’t allowed, and the a word is considered bad/vulgar.

Here!

Not trying to offend, but that word that you’re using may sound cool to you, but its actual dictionary definition means donkey. The fact that it’s been formed into vulgar language both boggles and scares my mind. But yeah, here’s not the place for it. Do to it’s cultural definition deformity.

Sure.

But alas, how can you explain “Badass” edition Gen. yos? Or how Nathan said that “Jon snoden should be put against the wall and shot as a traitor”?

These don’t particularly offend me, but I can’t help but feel that it could offend someone, based on the idea, similarly to the affect my name may give.

And again, not trying to offend or troll or anything like that. I just want some opinions and even clarity to something I may not know of either of those instances. Sorry for the double post.

Well, a** is considered a swear word, and swear words are against forum rules. And in regards to Gen. Yo’s, I have no idea why they don’t censor that also.

Well when I saw the general-yo Bad Word Edition Yoyo I was mad. but i had to laugh because this thought crossed my mind: “wow that’s one bad donkey throw right there”.
Though that thought is hilarious, I have no tolerance for foul language. I don’t like to hear I and I will not use it. But I’m not gonna start hating on people that do use it. It’s there choice and I’m just gonna sit back and pray harder.
As for on YYE. It’s clearly stated ‘no language of any kind’ in the forum rules, and I’m proud to be someone who clicks that button that says ‘report to moderator’. (Actually I mainly pm a mod, but that’s pretty much the same thing. Except for the fact that that mod’s on my buddy list!)

Also, just to clarify any confusion (in case)

I don’t really care too much about my current username, I just think it was silly to change it in the first place considering the factors at hand haha.

I post far too rarely for it to make too much of a difference.